Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Ref.:FTC_Cyber Threat Engineer
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators.
With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for Cyber Threat Engineer (M/F) to integrate a project in cybersecurity in Paris.
- Monitoring of Open Source Intelligence sources and CERTs advisories for threats that could be directed to EU bodies, in particular, to the End Customer system;
- Contribution to the creation and improvement of the End Customer infrastructure security correlation rules based on threat intelligence, vulnerability and security incident reports from external entities;
- Definition of a methodology to build threat intelligence reports that convey, among others, a set of metrics for threat categorization and likelihood;
- Production of regular threat intelligence reports to the appropriate Security Authorities
- Three years of experience in the corresponding field;
- University degree;
- ?EU Secret? certification (plus).
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV and learn more about this opportunity.