Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Keen for challenges and ambitioning new solutions, our IT-Tude is oriented towards project excellence and a close relation with our collaborators. With our People, iT works better!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Architect in Automation to integrate a project in Lisboa.
- Work closely with multiple teams to understand how we can use automation to leverage their productivity
- Design and implement resilient and robust solutions
- Use open source philosophies to build generic tooling for more than a single product or team
- Use a continuous improvement approach to all the supported solutions
- Improve development, infrastructure, and QA pipelines via tools development and integration with internal services
- Mentor other team members to allow them to grow and become future leaders
- Automate, Automate, Automate to get rid of boring tasks!
- Computer Science or Informatics Engineering degree
- A minimum of 5 years? professional experience Developing Software
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- TDD/TFD and testing practices
- dependency management solutions (e.g.: Maven, nuGet)
- repository managers (e.g.: Artifactory, Nexus)
- Docker or another container-like technologies
- automation servers (e.g.: Jenkins, GoCD)
- solutions applying Design Patterns
- Semantic Versioning 2.0
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Creating frameworks that scale
- Converting monoliths to decoupled solutions
- Selenium, Appium and/or other UI testing technologies
- Web Development
- Mobile Development (e.g.: Android, iOS)
- BDD - Behaviour Driven Development
- Continuous Deployments
- Infrastructure as Code using tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Working in an Agile Environment (e.g.: Kanban, Scrum)
- Availability to travel
- Personal accompaniment focused on Career Management;
- Continuous and personalized Training and Certification through our own Learning Center;
- Solidity; Trust and Growth
- Competitive salary package with benefits.
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV and learn more about this opportunity.