Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Managing IT talents for 25 years we stand out for our dedication to every single one of our employees. We invest in everyone?s personal development in order to help the entire team growth, and keep a strong connection with the community. We?re the Human voice in iT.
In order to integrate our Procurement and Logistics Department, we are looking for a Materials Data Management Specialist.
With this job opportunity, you will embrace the following challenges:
- Optimize the current process in order to standardize, clean and consolidate the database of purchased items and their related master data in collaboration with each BU, in order to facilitate the roll-out of the new ERP;
- System monitoring and user management related activities;
- Guide the BU with appropriate procedures and change requests when needed;
- Execute changes in materials master data in SAP;
- Support the continuous improvement of purchasing and logistics processes.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- BSC or MSC degree in Engineering or Management (Electronic Engineering and Computers, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering degree will be a plus);
- Advanced knowledge on excel (knowledge at VBA language will be a plus);
- Knowledge on SAP ERP will be a plus (namely in MM module);
- Good interpersonal & relationship skills;
- Understanding of supply chain procedures;
- Good problem solving and analytical skill;
- Good English Level.
Send your resumé to ---@--- with the subject MG_MDSpecialist.