Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
KCS IT - WE MAKE IT
IT’S ALL ABOUT FAMILY, OUR FAMILY.
FRIENDS, TEAM, CAREER, BUSINESS, WEMAKEIT.
WE SIMPLIFY, TAKE CARE, LEARN, DEVELOP, WEMAKEIT.
We are expanding to a Global IT Business Consultancy since our launch in 2008 and WE are in this journey together. WE is the most important word inside K; Our team, our success, our relations, our vision is focused on being stronger, together.
MAKE is the action and energy that we have to reach new goals. Solve by simplifying; Learn and develop more skills in our Training Center; work in Lisbon (Headquarters), Porto, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg or in Nearshore projects; Launch your results with us, becoming family.
Do you feel IT? Let us take care of you.
JOB NAME: Systems Administrator (Linux)
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Long Term/Permanent and all KCS IT benefits – Office Lisbon
PROJECT LOCATION: Venda do Pinheiro
MISSION: Highly skilled, advanced technical experts to develop and improve components of our internal platform. Contribute to architecture, tools, standards and practices for our engineering organization. Ensure code quality and maintenance.
SKILLS TO MAKE IT:
- Completed polytechnic degree or completed an internship in IT (e.g. IT specialist) and 2 years of experience
- Experience in administrating Linux server systems (Suse/CentOS) in mid to large size datacenters
- Operation of various database management systems such as Informix, DB2 or PostgreSQL (including some SQL skills)
- Good knowledge of VMware administration of ESXi and VCenter
- Desirably, knowledge of NetApp storage and Cisco UCS technologies
- Ability to track both incoming (internal systems) and outgoing (equipment supplier) support requests
- Flexible working hours for possible shift and on-call duties
- Very good English communication skills
Send us your resume to
with the subject VAR/NE/0119/SysAdmin