Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
IntellectEU is looking for a Junior Support Engineer/ Incident Manager to join our team in Lisbon. The candidate will work on a banking project and will provide remote guidance to foreign customers and handling critical/large scale incidents.
- Provide reliable and professional support services to customers on a 24-hour basis;
- Web applications troubleshooting;
- Follow-up customers and provide communication with resolution teams;
- Track incidents using monitoring tools;
- Manage high priority Incidents;
- Manage communication with resolution teams and 3rd party service providers to ensure root causes are established and permanent fixes are applied;
- Set up and lead meetings and calls with third party suppliers;
- Proactively contribute to the Continuous Service Improvement (CSI).
- Bachelor Degree;
- Up to 2 years of professional experience;
- Technical background / Software support experience;
- Excellent English – spoken and written;
- Understand how web applications work (capable to troubleshoot web apps);
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with monitoring systems (preferably Nagios, Naemon, Check_MK);
- Basic Linux/UNIX skills;
- Shell scripting is a plus;
- Experience with scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc.) is a plus.
What we offer:
- International experience in a stable company with clients from all-around the world (Australia, Europe, North America, etc.);
- Passionate and friendly team in an innovative casual, positive and open work environment;
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including health insurance;
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you are interested in our opportunity, please send your CV (in English) to