Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Who are we:
We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for a Service Desk Manager to join a Novabase in Lisbon.
• Lead the Help Desk team, that is solving complex technical problems for the internal customers;
• Provide and manage technical support to company staff on all company-supported applications and hardware;
• Manage Software licences, certificates and domains;
• Manage Data Center and Software vendors;
• Proactively identify opportunities to evolve and improve the IT support delivery systems;
• Make recommendations about future planning and development of IT resources with an emphasis on maximizing end user productivity and return on investment;
• Drive focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction;
• Drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues;
• Drive the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools.
What we value:
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (mandatory);
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience in this role;
• Working knowledge of applications and hardware such as CRM, Easyvista, Office 365 (Email, Sharepoint, FileShare, Teams, Visual Studio), Telephony, desktop and laptop computers, mobile devices, and related technologies (not mandatory all);
• Professional experience with cloud platforms (Azure or AWS or Google Cloud)
• Must have the ability to quickly research and self-educate on new information, technologies and methods;
• Dynamism and results oriented;
• Very Good English knowledge (mandatory)
What we offer:
• Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
• Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
• Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
• Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to ---@--- with MAR_ ServiceDeskManager the email subject