Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Think Attitude develops the concept of "Business for People" by implementing active policies to accompany employees in all phases of their career. Composed of a growing team of technology consultants, we offer a wide range of professional and personal growth opportunities for the entire team.
We are now recruiting an Android mobile developer (m/f) for one of our main clients, located in Lisbon.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, IT, Science or similar.;
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as either Android, IOS, or Windows Mobile
• Excellent knowledge of Xamarin, C#, Visual Studio.
• Solid experience in working with frameworks of cross platform development (web
APIs, XML, XSLT, XPath and regular terms);
• Experience in handling REST APIs calls and JSON.
• Familiarity with software architectures, especially for mobile clients based on
Web backend and databases;
• Familiarity with modern development methods and tools (OOP, design patterns, MVC);
• Strong analytical as well as excellent communication and coordination skills;
• Full Professional English (mandatory);
• Short-term availability.
• Salary in line with experience and qualifications;
• Work in a product based startup environment together with a team of a young and talented software engineers;
• Part of an international team with different nationalities and overseas offices.
If you're interested, send us your updated CV to ---@--- mentioning the reference "Mobile-Dev"