Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Think Attitude develops the concept of "Business for People" by implementing active policies to accompany employees in all phases of their career. Composed of a growing team of technology consultants, Think Attitude offers a wide range of professional and personal growth opportunities for the entire team.
We are now recruiting a Junior Java developer (m/f) for one of our main clients, located in Lisbon.
• Write high quality software using both server-side and client-side technologies;
• Develop beautiful user interfaces, if that’s what you are good at;
• Architect new projects and solutions;
• Requirement and feasibility analysis;
• Report Software Bugs and Debugging;
• Minimum of one year hands-on experience using JAVA;
• Knowledge or experience in the following technologies:
o Webservices: REST and/or SOAP;
o Servers: TomCat and/or JBoss;
o Data Basis: Oracle, MySQL and/or NoSQL;
o Maven, Git, Hibernate and/or SVN.
• Ability to work in an international organisation;
• Ability to solve complex problems;
• Proactivity and team spirit.
• Salary in line with experience and qualifications;
• Work in a product based startup environment together with a team of a young and talented software engineers;
• Part of an international team with different nationalities and overseas offices.
If you're interested send us your updated CV to ---@--- mentioning the reference "REF-JuniorJava"