Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Technical Consultant, to integrate our client’s team – a national reference company, leader in the sector of electronics and entertainment.
What will be your main responsibilities and task?
• Supporting both technical and business teams during projects implementation with focus in Supply Chain;
• Gather and foster application integration and technology guidelines, standards and best practices;
• Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to achieve the technical and business requirements;
• Ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent issues and apply the right priority;
What is required from you?
• Academic background in Computer Engineering or similar areas would be a plus;
• Problem solving with the ability to discuss, analyse and prioritize, meeting business objectives;
• Collaborative team player with superior influencing skills, who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward;
• Strong technical knowledge and experience of large and complex IT solutions;
• Strong knowledge and experience in different integration technologies (SOA, Event Processing, Kafka, Spark,…);
• Strong Oracle SQL skills – experience with other RDBMS will be a plus;
• Background with API based solutions (including webservices - SOAP/REST, JMS, …);
• Previous experience in Unix and application servers (e.g. JBoss,…);
• Good communication, presentation and relational skills;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken);
• Able and willing to travel when necessary;
• Experience in projects related to supply chain and/or stocks and/or in retail market will be a plus;
• Application support background will be a plus;
• Experience in omnichannel solutions implementations will be a plus;
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://www.qibit.pt/vagas/ and let’s talk!
Please, use the reference WSCLTC1010 on the subject.
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.