Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for an Android Developer to integrate the team of our client – a Portuguese company dedicated to providing top quality healthcare. This professional will join the team in Porto, Portugal, and will be supported by a small but growing team and working alongside the CEO.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Create Android applications to enable users to control IoT objects;
• Conceive technical aspects of new products in collaboration with embedded and cloud teams;
• Improve the existent products, by developing a customer focused approach;
What is required from you?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Multimedia or similar areas;
• 2-3 years of professional experience in similar functions;
• Experience in publishing and maintaining apps on Google Play;
• Experience in Android code architectures (for example: MVP, MVVM);
• Knowledge of JAVA and/or Kotlin development (a project developed by you using Kotlin would be an extra credit);
• Maintaining or contributing to an Android open source library would be a strong plus;
• Experience in web development will be valued;
• Experience in iOS development is preferable;
• Knowledge of TDD and API development will be a plus;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken);
What else can you expect?
• You will work on a growing company, with a young and ambitious team;
• Working on a tiny team of 2-3 people entrusted to build an entire product end-to-end;
• Working on products customers love, and figuring out ways to make them better and help them achieve their goals;
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://www.qibit.pt/vagas/ and let’s talk!
Please, use the reference IOS on the subject.
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.