Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for an Information Technology Audit Specialist to join the team of our client – a large corporate investment bank and part of one of the largest financial conglomerates in the world.
What will be your main responsibilities and task?
• Prepare and document internal audit workpapers and results (such as issues) working collaboratively with others to deliver the Internal Audit plan, completing and documenting assigned audit work within budgeted time constraints;
• Organize the internal audit team to deliver the annual audit plan and other related activities (such as issue validation/follow up);
• Supervise the internal audit team in the development and delivery of the audit work programs for the approved audit plan, and review working papers prepared by the audit team;
• Ongoing assessment of the control environment to ensure the organization is effectively risk managed;
• Reviewing the adequacy of information systems and reporting to ensure sufficient information is being conveyed to senior management;
• Assessing controls to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and best practice;
• Development of relationships with business management.
What is required from you?
• Strong experience (5 to 10 years) as an IT professional or IT auditing experience including application auditing, systems and projects within a Financial Services/Banking environment, or within a consulting environment;
• The ability to communicate effectively (both orally and written) and form good working relationships at all levels within the organization;
• The ability to travel between other offices as required;
• Enthusiastic and versatile;
• A flexible and committed team player attitude performing under pressure and against tight deadlines;
• Strong analytical skills and willingness to learn new concepts and methods;
• The ability to work independently with limited supervision;
• Excellent communications skills and fluency in English (mandatory).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to wwww.qibit.pt/vagas/ and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.