Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the team of our client - a multinational reference company in the retail sector.
What will be your main responsibilities and task?
- Responsible for the definition, documentation and end-to-end monitoring of the allocated projects.
- Manage work activities and project deadlines, as well as recourses allocation;
- Support in the implementation of the project portfolio, ensuring compliance with the objectives and reporting;
- Prepare and document project status and action plans among the various stakeholders;
- Define and apply practices that allow the follow-up of milestones and deliverables of the project portfolio effectively;
- Coordination of project team, involving elements of different teams;
- Contribute to the design of business solutions and strategy: aligning processes, people and technology.
What is required from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Digital Business, Management or similar areas;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in project management functions;
- Good understanding of Project Management Methodologies such as PMP and Agile;
- Knowledge of English (both written and spoken.
- Agile and innovative individual, who is able to manage in an environment of change;
- Problem solver with the ability to analyze and prioritize, meeting business objectives;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Team player and enhancer - drive the team to continuously improve processes of development and support.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV at http://www.qibit.pt/vagas/vagas-detalhes/?id=*********6878&lang= and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.