Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are searching for an IoT Software Designer (m/f) to work directly in our Client – a multinational telecommunications company – integrating the Platforms & Enablers Design team and being responsible for assessing and supporting the design and architecture of various IoT services, features and framework modules.
• Support the design, documentation, validation and clarification of IoT platforms, systems and services;
• Ensure all solutions adhere to IoT architecture strategy and design principles;
• Guarantee the analysis, clarification and cleaning of business requirements with wider team and business stakeholders;
• Communicate and align the design with all stakeholders and ensuring a comprehensive and high-quality design that will facilitate the development and delivery of the IoT platform and services;
• Support the Iot IT Integration team by technical requirement authoring, comprehensive design documentation and clarification, and supporting the alignment of low-level designs and implementation with the designed solution;
• To evaluate and identify opportunities to apply new technology solutions or ways of working to existing / upcoming products & services and their integration with legacy systems.
• BSc or MSc level degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications;
• More than 3 years of previous experience with development and/or design experience (Java and Oracle technologies are an advantage);
• Proven track record of design and/or development experience including team-based projects, following standard software engineering methodologies;
• International experience in a fast-moving innovative environment (will be valued);
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills being able to adjust own style to suit audience and achieve objectives;
• Excellent organizational & communication skills;
• Good analytic and strategic thinking;
• Curious and interested in technology innovation;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://www.qibit.pt/vagas/ and let's talk!
QiBit is the company dedicated exclusively to the field of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT), belonging to Gi Group, one of the world’s leading companies providing services for the development of the labour market.