Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are searching for an IoT Middleware/Integration Engineer (m/f) to work directly in our Client – a multinational telecommunications company – integrating the Platforms & Enablers Design team and be responsible for the development of various IoT Middleware projects working with the architects to generate domain level design and requirement specifications that can be used to turn proof-of-concepts into customer quality software products.
• Architect & provide Infrastructure solutions for Business Applications including High Availability and Disaster Recovery;
• Lead and assist team with Middleware upgrades and keep environments run with supported versions;
• Proficient in problem determination, troubleshooting, root cause analysis;
• Document and Provide technical guidelines and best practices to Operations and Development teams;
• Work closely with the architecture and design teams to ensure requirements can be realised and avoid unnecessary engineering costs later in the development process;
• Act as a subject matter expert for selected Middleware environments/ecosystems.
• BSc or MSc level degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications;
• Previous experience with Middleware technology - Apache, WebLogic Server (10.3.x, 12.x) Oracle SOA, OSB (11.1.1.x) in Linux/ Solaris/Windows platforms;
• Experience with WebLogic Cluster, Java Messaging (JMS), SOA, and OSB High-Availability technology - real time trouble shooting of Fail-Over and Standby issues;
• Deep knowledge of industry-standard, enterprise-class best practices for a large Middleware environment;
• Good understanding of Oracle Database;
• Experience with Unix shell, Perl, WLST scripts to perform some automation and maintenance tasks;
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills being able to adjust own style to suit audience and achieve objectives;
• Excellent organizational & communication skills;
• Good analytic and strategic thinking;
• Curious and interested in technology innovation;
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to http://www.qibit.pt/vagas/ and let's talk!
QiBit is the company dedicated exclusively to the field of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT), belonging to Gi Group, one of the world’s leading companies providing services for the development of the labour market.