Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst (m/f), to integrate the team of our client – a reference Portuguese company in the banking sector.
This IT Business Analyst will be responsible for collecting the business requirements, assume its functional and technical analysis and manage the overall project progress.
What will be your main task and responsibilities?
• Elaborate and provide high level design to suppliers;
• Review and approve the low level designs defined by the suppliers, ensuring the alignment of business needs, technical fit and reusability;
• Validate and approve budget availability and alignment of quotations proposed by suppliers;
• Ensure alignment with Solution Architect and suppliers;
• Assist acceptance testing activities for requested functionalities;
• Ensure that the delivery fulfils the defined requirements;
• Influence application design and development to Cloud and Agile environment/paradigms.
What is required from you?
• Technical academic background in IT is mandatory;
• Proven experience in IT business analysis and/or project management roles;
• Professional experience and/or knowledge in the banking sector will be valued;
• Training and/or Certification in project management methodologies will be valued;
• Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile paradigms;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills (interacts with technical and business audiences);
• Proactivity, adaptation and conflict management skills;
• Good analytic and critical thinking with a problem solving drive.
Sounds like you? Send us your CV to www.qibit.pt/vagas and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.