Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Windows System Administrator
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Windows System Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. Windows System Administrator main responsibility is to operate and optimize operating systems.
Your responsibilities include:
• Managing and monitoring Office 365 services and infrastructure on-premise, in the cloud, and in hybrid environments.
• Configuring and administering Office365, Exchange, OneDrive, Teams, and Skype.
• Managing Windows Systems, including Windows Server.
• Operate and optimize operating systems.
You must have:
• +3 years’ experience as a Windows System Administrator.
• Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 versions.
• Experience with Windows Migrations, Active Directory upgrades and Exchange Server.
• Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs to support the implementation of STIG settings on file and print services, DNS, Domain Controllers and application servers.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/492