Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for an UX Designer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Porto. The UX Designer will be responsible for the implementation of infrastructure and networks in 18 new offices around the world.
Your responsibilities include:
• Conducting user research and testing.
• Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
• Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
• Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
You must have:
• Degree in Design, Multimedia or UX.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Expression Studio.
• Knowledge in HTML and CSS.
• Good interpersonal skills and I like teamwork.
• Creativity and versatility.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/497