Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a PL/SQL Developer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Porto. The PL/SQL Developer main responsibility, aim to guarantee the necessary developments for the implementation of the order and its regulation under the new system of information of primary health care,
Your responsibilities include:
• The present procedure has the objective of providing evolutionary maintenance services, considering the following premises;
• Analysis and design of database objects and data collection systems;
• Support of a collection of development platforms.
• Analyse and fix detected bugs;
• Provide development estimative for the ongoing project;
• Produce and maintain the documentation associated with the profile, in a totally clear and rigorous manner.
You must have:
• Higher academic education in relevant area for the profile, preferably in Mathematics, Management, Engineering or Information Technologies;
• Proven experience using Oracle development tools such as SQL Plus, SQL Developer and SQL Loader.
• 3 years of experience software development with PL/SQL, Forms, Reports and Oracle Databases.
• 3 years of experience designing and implementing logical and physical database models.
• Preference is given to the experience in developing projects that contemplate the complete web development cycle.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/490