Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Mainframe Operator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Porto. The Mainframe Operator will be integrated in a specialized team in the area of operation / monitoring of systems.
Your responsibilities include:
• Perform optimization and performance testing.
• Provide technical support for incident response.
• Monitor mainframe for job contention and CPU usage.
• Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
• Receive, at the agreed point in time, software updates provided by the different manufacturers.
• Receive, correctly monitoring and reaction as documented.
You must have:
• 2 or more years' Mainframe computer operations / scheduling experience.
• Experience with IBM z/OS, CA Roscoe, CA Datacom, CA 7 software for job scheduling and management.
• Experience with Mainframe Console Operations and Mainframe Batch Operations.
• Experience with Ticketing tools (HP Service Manager preferable).
• Experience with receipt and processing of Work Instructions for all Systems (Mainframe, Iseries & Distributed).
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/133