Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Service Desk Technician
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Service Desk Technician to integrate our Client internal team, based in Porto. The Service Desk Technician main responsibility is to provide first and second line IT Support to the internal staff.
Your responsibilities include:
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
You must have:
• Proven experience as a Service Desk technician or other customer support role.
• Good experience working with Windows Server last versions.
• Good experience working with Exchange Online and Office 365.
• Good experience working with Active Directory.
• Experience with documentation of procedures, ticketing and inventory of advanced warehouse.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/480