Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Amaris is an independent, international technologies and management group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in more than 50 countries and supports more than 750 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: business and management, information technologies, engineering and high technologies, telecommunications, and biotech and pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the group supports its clients in all their locations and provides its employees with many international career opportunities.
Are you interested in the IT world and especially JAVA development? Would you be interested in new offers in Spain? Would you like to have the freedom to choose the development of your professional career and be provided with the means and opportunities to do so?
This offer is ideal for you then!
What do we offer you?
- From the very beginning, we offer you a permanent contract;
- Leading projects, agile methodologies, technical experts;
- Attractive career possibilities;
- A personalised training plan;
- Monitoring of your personal and professional development in the medium-long term;
- The opportunity to apply the gained knowledge in different projects;
- Annual salary reviews;
- Other benefits: health insurance, food tickets, transport card, etc.;
- Participation in technological events;
- Participation in sports and leisure events: soccer, volleyball, language exchange, and the like;
- A relaxed and international work environment.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who masters Microsoft technologies, especially JAVA
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer or similar experience;
- A good level of English is required (minimum B2);
- Possible locations: (Madrid / Barcelona / Valencia)
Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring JPA, Spring Security.
Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, MySQL.
Microservices, Webservices, Apache CXF, Spring WS, RAML, Swagger.
CI (Continuous Integration), CD (Continuous Delivery), Sonar, Code Quality.
- Experience with design and implementation of APIs.
- Experience working in a Scrum team.
- Familiarity working with Docker or AWS.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
How to apply?
If you find this opportunity appealing, please apply on our website (https://www.amaris.com/amaris-careers-page/home/home-page-v2) or directly to: ---@---
Additionally, in case you would like to learn more about Amaris, and you need further information, please visit our Amaris Discussion Page: