Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
The Employee will be responsible to maintain Information Systems (IS) in the shop floor control & manufacturing, to the server room and to provide the first level support to End Users (SAP, Windows servers, Workstations, Computers, Printers, Peripherals) for Valença (Portugal) and Porriño plant (Spain)
- Business continuity. Ensure all backups complete successfully accordingly to the defined process and procedure.
- Standardize versions and ways of working. Upgrade the hardware and update the software to the most recent approved versions and standards.
- Share ideas. Become an expert on shop floor and manufacturing systems and all local computing and communication technologies.
- Continuous improvement. Take a part in CI activities
- Requests fulfillment. Fulfill and document assigned requests in IVANTI. - - Perform root cause analysis for problems and suggest corrective measures. - Be the first point of contact for questions and problems for all End Users.
- Test. Test new or changed software or hardware before it is installed in a production environment.
- Support plant implementations and new launches. Attend new production launches or production changes.
- IT Operations. Administer of MS SQL Server databases (save/restore, logs review and troubleshooting of basic problems)
- Professional development. Drive your professional development to be always an A Player.
- Reporting. Report your time, projects, statistics of requests and KPIs.
- Budgeting. Identify and report all needs to be budgeted.
- Comply with audit requirements. Comply with all applicable Country legislation requirements. Follow all company’s policies, in particular, the ITPM.
- Health & Safety. Be familiar and follow all applicable H&S rules, especially when dealing with hazardous chemicals or electricity.
- Computer room(s): AVAMAR Backup, Vmware Virtualization; SQL Server
- Operating systems: MS Windows
- Databases and BI: MS SQL Server 2008 or above
- Telecommunication: CISCO, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, wireless networks
- Platforms: VMWare
- Office Applications: Office 365
- Data Protection: Avamar
- Associate degree in computer science
- Upper Intermediate English
- 2 or more years in a manufacturing environment in an IT
- Computer literacy, proficiency in computer applications