Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
This is your chance to work with one of the coolest Startups in Portugal, right in the middle of the Lisbon startup scene.
Mapidea is helping big corporations democratize the usage of Location Analytics (i.e. Maps) amongst their staff to create better insights on their businesses and make better decisions. Our products are great (if you don’t believe it check http://vimeo.com/mapidea) and we take pride in having been chosen by some of the biggest worldwide companies like Vodafone, NOS, Domino's Pizza as their provider.
Our biggest problem is that we’ve grown to a point where we need more great people on the team to help grow our business even further. This is your chance to be a part of a fast growing startup working for companies all around the world.
We’re looking for a Sales Pipeline Manager that takes good care of all our business leads up to a first meeting. This involves mostly what is generally called Outbound Lead Generation (big words, nothing much really), i.e.
finding interesting companies and people we want to make business with (from analysts to C-level),
contact them and
set up appointments that ideally convert to sales.
Your best friends will be (besides all the good folks on the team) Linkedin, Outlook, Excel and Hubspot (CRM tool).
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (English and Portuguese, other languages is a plus)
- Tech-oriented, ability to learn new tools quickly (including CRM tools)
- Highly organized and persistent person (your friends may say “you are so OCD!”)
- Goal-oriented, focused on execution and results
- And, most of all, being a great gal or guy (no bad mojo here)
- Manage and follow-up contact lists
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold emails / linkedIn messages / calls
- Present Mapidea to potential clients
- Set up meetings, calls, and demos
- Help prepare and participate in business events (mostly abroad Portugal)
- Whatever other challenges you want to get yourself into (we really like people with initiative)
- Part-time / Full-time
- Flexible work schedule / remote work possible
- Above average salary for this position
- Lots of work and challenges
- Office in the center of Lisbon (Baixa-Chiado, at Startup Lisboa)
- Good vibes
If you are certain you're the one, please reach out to ---@--- explaining briefly why we should consider you. Mandatory:
Linkedin profile link
A “Why should we hire you?” text (max 420 characters = 3 tweets). Be bold.