Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Trabalhar na Olisipo é a oportunidade de fazer parte de uma equipa com mais de 400 especialistas na área das TICs, integrado em projectos da Olisipo ou dos nossos parceiros, nomeadamente na Grande Lisboa, no Porto ou em Aveiro.
Descrição da oportunidade: At Olisipo we are adventurers, calm seas are not for us. We are passionate about challenges; ambitious in the search for solutions and innovative on a daily basis. We apply the motto "We Support Growth" to our relation with every employee, making a difference in the projects and clients we are involved with. If you identify with this culture, join us.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to integrate a project in Porto
If you believe you have the right profile, send us your CV to ---@--- with subject MG_DevOps and learn more about this opportunity.
Perfil do Candidato: Experience and Skills:
Technical and Behavioural Competencies good to have:
- Mongo DB, Elastic Search, Hive Hadoop, Cassandra
- General knowledge of E-Commerce / Transactional systems
- Contributing to open source projects
Experience And Qualifications Required
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 4 years of overall experience in professional software engineering
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer
- At least 1 years of hands-on experience with Ansible
- Solid experience with OOP development with Java, .NET, PHP or equivalent.
- Solid experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Bash etc.
- Strong understanding of most popular design patterns (MVC, SOLID, Dependency injection)
- Solid experience with either SQL or NoSQL databases
- Solid experience with Bamboo or Jenkins
- Experience with Cloud services such as Openstack, AWS etc
- Excellent proven track record with Apache or Nginx
- Experience with Varnish, Memcache or Redis
- Expertise with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with version control systems e.g. GIT/Mercurial
- Experience with testing tools (Junit, phpunit, behat) and methodologies like TDD and BDD
- Linux Systems administration experience (Redhat/CentOS)
- Exposure to Linux troubleshooting, security, tuning, profiling and monitoring.
- Solid understanding of network protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, firewalls, VLANs, DNS.
- A friendly, positive and enthusiastic person who can work as part of a diverse team
- Adaptable and hard working
- Positive and always approachable
- Willing to take on a new intellectual challenge with a positive attitude
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Team player
- Thrives in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
Send your resumé to ---@--- with the subject MG_DevOps.
Oferecemos: - Integração numa equipa dinâmica e motivada para o desempenho da função.
- Formação complementar
- Pacote salarial de acordo com a função desempenhada
- Evolução profissional
Contacto: Caso esteja interessado nesta oferta, agradecemos que preencha o formulário de candidatura disponível em http://recrutamento.olisipo.pt ou envie o seu Curriculum Vitae para ---@---