Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Spring Professional is hiring for its international client, who is the largest online platform of accommodation booking, an ETL Developer (M/W), for Porto.
- Partner with business groups to gather, refine and document requirements for reporting projects (Including ETL, Data Warehouse and Reporting Platform changes);
- Plan, design and engineer ETL processes, according to best practice, whilst verifying Data Quality and Data Integrity as part of these process (Including reconciliation of key metrics);
- Be involved in the development lifecycle of all reporting projects (ETL, Database and Analytics);
- Implement continuous review and improvement of the ETL process, ensuring maximum throughput, efficiency and data quality, liaising with the DBA, and other relevant parties as needed;
- Provide data extracts and loads on an ad-hoc basis.
- Computer Science related degree or relevant professional certification;
- Demonstrated experience of Data Loading, Data Integrity and Data Quality using Enterprise ETL tools;
Practical understanding of multidimensional modelling, Data Warehousing concepts and methodologies, star/snow flake schemas, and how BI tools interact with, and utilise, the underlying data structure and metadata;
- Fluent English is essential (both spoken and written).