Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Senior Windows System Administrator
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Senior Windows System Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. Windows System Administrator main responsibility is to administrate in all aspects of maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server environment in a hybrid environment.
Your responsibilities include:
• Experience with Windows Migrations and Active Directory upgrades.
• Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs to support the implementation of STIG settings on file and print services, DNS, Domain Controllers and application servers.
• Managing Windows Systems, including Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
You must have:
• +5 years’ experience as a Windows System Administrator.
• Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 versions.
• Experience with Active Directory.
• Experience with automated patching/deploying environments like WSUS or WDS/MDT.
• MCSE Productivity Certification.
• MCSA Windows 2012 Certification.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/468