Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Senior Network Administrator
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Senior Network Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The Network Administrator main responsibility is to Manage Network Systems (switch, routing, wireless, security, and voice components) and the Communication Systems.
Your responsibilities include:
• Work closely with departmental managers to determine future network needs and plan for network changes.
• Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues.
• Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
• Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
You must have:
• 4+ years of experience in Network Administration (switching, routing, wireless, security and voice components).
• Experience with Cisco, HP, Huawei or Alcatel technologies.
• Experience in Allot Communications Administration.
• Knowledge of A10 Networks systems.
• Knowledge of CheckPoint systems.
• CCNP Routing and Switching Certification.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/472