Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Senior DBA (MS SQL Server)
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Your responsibilities include:
• 3rd Line Support for Incident and Order Management;
• You must plan and operationalize a DBA service, including all actions necessary for its proper functioning, such as: a stable and optimized operation of the DBMS and the databases themselves, with availability, reliability, integrity, security, response time and quality, according to the established Service Levels;
• Access and User Management;
• Start/Stop Services;
• Management of tablespaces, datafiles, index files and others;
• Management of log files;
• Tuning of DBMS and databases;
• Proactivity in database performance management;
• You should monitor DBMS and its databases, acting or referring to the most appropriate teams whenever intervention is required;
• You must prepare, and schedule backups applied to the DBMS and databases, for execution by the Operating Service;
• You must perform database restore actions and upon request or need to restore the service;
• You must prepare and copy data between the different environments (Development, Certificate or Quality, Production) upon request and according to the rules and procedures in force;
You must have:
• Microsoft MCSA SQL Server - Training and Certification (Updated);
• Degree in Informatics Engineering or similar (preferable);
• More than 5 years working in similar roles;
• Dynamism and initiative;
• High sense of responsibility;
• Ability to analyze and solve problems;
• Good communication skills;
• Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
• Ability to achieve results;
• Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
• Salary package according to the function to be performed and with demonstrated experience;
• Integration into a young, solid, ambitious and motivated team;
• Participation in technologically attractive projects;
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://talentportal.claranet.pt/#/jobs/385