Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
- Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience in solutions design through development of software components targeted to be reused by more than one business system or solution/project;
- Proven ability to quickly understand a complex situation, determine the few key critical factors, and make resolution recommendations (e.g. Build vs. Buy);
- Experience in modelling complex business processes and translating them into understandable IT constructs (list examples);
- General knowledge of current and emerging technology products and services, both in the domain of IT Architecture as well as for general IT technology advancement as shown by training or experience;
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) or Zachman);
- Experience with a System Development Environment, including the specific development tools sets;
- Time management capabilities are very desirable. These include:
o Ability to manage one’s own time, even in the face of stressful situations.
o Ability to prioritise between competing tasks on a rational basis and in a decisive manner..