Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Start date: January 2019
Location: Coimbra - Portugal
Contract: paid internship contract, under the conditions of the program “Estágios Profissionais” from IEFP
Technology Specialisation: Network and Application Performance Management
As businesses transform digitally and experiment with new technologies, a modern IT architecture is required for the digital enterprise, delivering operational agility and visibility, while accelerating business performance and outcomes.
During this internship, the intern(s) will develop competence in the areas of:
- Network Technology and Software Defined Networks
- Network Performance Management
- Application Performance Management
The internship activities include attending training, building technical solutions in a lab environment and participating in customer projects, under the supervision of senior consultants and subject matter experts in each area of competence.
If the internship objectives are met, the intern(s) will have the opportunity to join either our organisation or one of our partner organisations across Europe (The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Germany, etc).
- attend training sessions, classroom based, video conference or self paced
- achieve leading vendor recognised certification levels (such as Cisco CCNA/P, Riverbed RSCP, Juniper JNCIA/S/P), etc)
- participate in customer projects (often Fortune 500 companies) under the supervision of senior engineers/consultants
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in Engineering or Science (preferably Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related major, although applications from other areas will be considered if the applicant has demonstrated interest to develop competence in information technology).
- Good verbal and written English (mandatory)
- Interest in IT automation and pattern recognition, machine learning
- knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Pearl, C or Java)
- Creative problem solving mindset
- Willing to learn and work in a team
- Willing to travel to end customer locations
MUDALIMITE is the Portuguese partner organisation of Cavell Group. With locations in The Netherlands, the UK, Belgium, and Portugal, the Cavell Group offers research, consulting, professional services and training. Since it was founded 15 years ago, the company has served customers in over 45 countries globally.
via email to