Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Our client is an American multinational technology company, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services and will roll out a mapping project in Europe. For this project we are searching for:
You will handle a team of approx. 10 drivers & operators in the field which are given the task of driving public streets and areas. You will make sure they are asked to map a given area including all public streets, highways, and off and on ramps. You will assist and support the camps in every detail so they can do their daily job and help them out where possible. You will be responsible for reporting of the day to day progress, communication with both the client and the Kelly Services team, managing the drivers & operators in their day to day work, planning of the routes and providing feedback to the drivers & operators related to the quality of their mapping actions.
- Be comfortable with technology and with iOS devices
- Experience in reporting and tracking systems
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Be comfortable interacting with the public
- Have excellent communication, be reliable and trustworthy
- Be able to work 5 days a week and be away from home within Europe for a couple of months (every 3 months you are allowed to travel back home for a couple of days)
- Experience in leadership and structured working skills
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar job
What this opportunity will do for you:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most recognized global technology companies in the world. Pay is an attractive and You will be trained in Eindhoven in the Netherlands before you start the job.