Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Our client is an American multinational technology company, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services and will rollout a mapping project in Europe. For this project we are searching for:
As a certificated installer you will work in a team and are given the task to support the drivers/operators and driver coordinators in the team. You will be responsible for the additional equipment installation, small system repairs and maintenance of the systems. Next to the systems you will be responsible for logistics activities like transporting spare parts, transporting SD cards, transporting drivers/operators and luggage. You will also be the back-up for drivers/operators in case of sickness and PTO. In short you are in the center of all activities and will be key player in the general movement.
- Be comfortable with technology and with iOS devices
- Have an ability to follow instructions and know when to run program issues up a chain of command rather than attempting to resolving issues independently
- Have a number of years driving experience and a mechanical background
- Ability to drive an automatic vehicle
- Have a valid driving license
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Be comfortable interacting with the public
- Have excellent communication, be reliable and trustworthy
- Be able to work 5 days a week and be away from home within Europe for a couple of months (every 3 months you are allowed to travel back home for a couple of days)
What this opportunity will do for you:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with contract at one of the most recognized global technology companies in the world. Pay is an attractive.