Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for an Operational Readiness Manager to integrate telco projects in Lisbon.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for an Operational Readiness Manager that possesses experience in Transition to Support Processes and Go Live preparation of complex transformation programs.
• Oversee the creation and ongoing execution of the operational readiness checklist and assessment, leading and coordinating the work of the Project Stream Leaders aiming for Go Live.
• Guarantee the Integration with quality assurance, cutover, deployment preparations, go-live decision assessment, disaster recovery and overall operational readiness evaluation.
• Ensure that operational readiness scope is in alignment with the strategic direction of the Program/Project.
• Monitoring project risks and execution.
• Work closely with the transformation committee to develop and evaluate operational readiness of the business streams impacted by the Project/Program.
• Define metrics and measures to feed to overall Project Go Live readiness decision.
• Establish a list of measureable critical success factors for the Operational Readiness execution.
• Coordinate the milestones and priorities of project delivery teams within all phases of the program lifecycle and aligned with the transformation stream.
• Design, develop and execute the Operational Readiness Checklist.
• Assure the Monitoring of the systems impacted are ready and available for the key stakeholders.
• Coordinate the transition of the Project Phase to the Support Phase.
• Plan the Stabilization Period and define the support processes while formally in this period.
• Define the evaluation criteria’s to successful exit the Stabilization Period and enter on BAU mode.
What We Value:
• Project Management or/and Service Management experience in Telco market.
• Strong understanding and experience of Operational Readiness requirements, management and execution.
• Experience with DevOps/Agile teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of eight years demonstrated and successful project and systems implementation experience applying project management principles (engaging, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, finalizing)
What we offer:
Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
• Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
• Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
• Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to ---@--- with MAR_ReadinessManager in the email subject.