Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are a technological "school" that uses state-of-the-art technology and constantly focuses on development and innovation. We have a purpose in everything we do: making the lives of people and businesses simpler and happier through technology. We use unique work methodologies that put people at the center of our solutions, putting the technology at your service. Our culture is one of sharing, trust and companionship, with an informal and relaxed atmosphere, encompassing a very diverse network of technological skills and national and international projects.
You can learn more about Novabase here.
What are you going to do:
We are looking for an Support Engineer to integrate telco projects in Lisbon.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Oversee the development and installation of new software releases.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Provide technical direction to other teams that we support.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Develop and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time any a number of tasks
- Liaise with vendors and other teams for problem resolution
What We Value:
• Solid foundations in Windows and/or Linux systems and scripting languages (e.g. Powershell, bash, vbscript)
• Experience with monitoring systems (preferably Nagios-like systems: Nagios, Check_MK);
• Experience with SQL - Knowledge on SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL databases
• Communications Protocols (TCP, HTTP/S, SSH);
• English literacy;
• Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V) - Nice to have;
• Experience with WebLogic installation and configuration- Nice to have;
• Knowledge in Fusion Middleware (SOA, OSB and Portal)- Nice to have;
What we offer:
Be part of a company that invests in the development and growth of people;
• Participate in international and national projects, with a very diverse technological stack;
• Get to know unique and differentiating work methodologies;
• Ongoing training (technical and soft skills).
Please send your CV to
with MAR_SupportEngineer in the email subject.