Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Exago is an idea management software that enables companies to mobilise everyone to solve key challenges, within and beyond corporate walls. As we empower people to take part in building their organisation’s future, we also made the TOP 15 companies of the Happiness Works 2018 initiative, after first being recognised in 2016. Located in the heart of Lisbon (Marquês-Picoas), we are now recruiting a Software Programmer to join our Team – to code, test and maintain our software.
What are the main responsibilities?
• Code (from back-end to front-end graphical user interface) and debug software to ensure that it meets business requirements
• Support and maintain software functionality
• Design and implement complex systems
• Document and test the software programme
• Participate in SCRUM methodology as a team member
What about the requirements?
• Technical degree in a related area, preferably in Software or Computer Science
• Technical knowledge of .NET Framework (C#), SQL
• 3+ year of .NET framework experience
• MVC, JQuery and CSS knowledge is valued
• Knowledge of continuous integration and unit testing environments
Do you have these skills?
• Autonomous, analytical, thorough and detailed thinker
• Capability to establish the link between technical detail and product functionality
• Good communicator, pragmatic, proactive and with drive to learn continuously
Exago innovation management software brings together all the right people and their collective expertise to solve key business challenges, within and beyond corporate walls.
From more sustainable operations through to a new and more competitive offering, the Exago platform editions and expert services allows companies to easily find, manage, assess and bring to life ideas that deliver value to both the workforce and the company as a whole. Social and gamification features, US-patented predictive markets and a range of diverse evaluation mechanisms ensure solid engagement levels and optimal results.
Leading companies worldwide, such as Barclays, Ageas, Unilever, Altice, CTT and Carrefour, are successfully using Exago.
To apply, please send your CV to: ---@---