Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a System Engineer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The System Engineer main responsibility is to help to build out, maintain and troubleshoot our client infrastructure.
Your responsibilities include:
• Developing, maintaining and supporting technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components.
• Performing installation, maintenance and support of system software/hardware and user support.
• Configuring, debugging and supporting multiple infrastructure platforms.
• Performing high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures.
You must have:
• +5 years proven experience in the administration of Windows environments.
• Proven experience in SCOM Administration.
• Proven experience in Active Directory Infrastructure Administration.
• Experience with automated patching/deploying environments like WSUS or WDS/MDT.
• Experience with Visual Basic 6.0.
• Experience in implementation and migration projects.
• Solid scripting skills (e.g, PowerShell, VBScript).
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/453