Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a PL/SQL Developer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisboa. The PL/SQL Developer main responsibility, is the development of PL / SQL code in the required standards and for the best performance and production of technical documentation.
Your responsibilities include:
• The present procedure has the objective of providing evolutionary maintenance services, considering the following premises:
• Ensure the analysis and performance improvement of evolving developments and maintenance of the current platform;
• Promote the accomplishment of audits and validation of PL / SQL code with the development teams;
• Perform improvements and fixes in PL / SQL code in existing applications and applications that may arise in the context of new projects;
• Assist teams in adopting good practices in creating PL / SQL scripts, with a view to code optimization, suggesting corrections and improvements;
• Production of technical documentation with a view to adopting an internal manual of good practices;
You must have:
• Higher academic education in relevant area for the profile, preferably in Mathematics, Management, Engineering or Information Technologies;
• 3 years of experience in PL / SQL development;
• Experience with development tools (SQL*Plus, TOAD, SQLNavigator);
• Experience with Oracle DB;
• Solid knowledge of architecture.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/422