Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Senior Java Full-Stack Developer
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Senior Java Full-Stack Developer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Porto. The Senior Java Full-Stack Developer main responsibility, aim to guarantee the necessary developments for the implementation of the order and its regulation under the new system of information of primary health care.
Your responsibilities include:
• The present procedure has the objective of providing evolutionary maintenance services, considering the following premises:
o Develop software, performing its coding through the technology indicated below;
o Create and execute unit tests that will ensure the quality of the code produced, as well as its performance;
o Comment on the code, detailing the methods and procedures used, and create the necessary documentation, in order to ensure the continuity and maintenance of the same by the company;
o Analyse and fix detected bugs;
o Provide development estimative for the ongoing project;
o Produce and maintain the documentation associated with the profile, in a totally clear and rigorous manner.
You must have:
• Higher academic education in relevant area for the profile, preferably in Mathematics, Management, Engineering or Information Technologies;
• Proven experience in web application development;
• Experience and consolidated knowledge in web application development with backend in Java (Spring and JavaEE) and Oracle Database 12c (SQL) (minimum of 4 years);
• Preference is given to the experience in developing projects that contemplate the complete web development cycle.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/346