Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Network & Security Engineer
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Network & Security Engineer to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The Network & Security Engineer main responsibility is to implement and maintain Security and Networking architectures.
Your responsibilities include:
• Work closely with departmental managers to determine future network needs and plan for network changes.
• Includes all the services of design, installation, implementation and maintenance of technological architectures of security administration in the networking component
• Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues.
• Detection and prevention of intrusions.
• Configurations in network assets (routing, switching - wired and wireless - Firewalls, Load Balancing).
• Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
You must have:
• 5+ years of experience in Cisco Systems administration (switching, routing, wireless, security and voice components).
• Experience in Cisco Networking and Security Implementation.
• Experience with Cisco Switches and Routers.
• Knowledge and understanding of Load Balancing Solution.
• Knowledge and understanding of Network Optimization Solutions.
• CCNA Routing and Switching Certification.
• CCNA Security Certification.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/445