Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are passionate about what technology can do.
We want to continually improve our service, people and technology.
We are proud that our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience.
We are Claranet and if you share our beliefs, we are looking for you!
Because we aspire to do more and better, we are looking for a Windows System Administrator to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. Microsoft System Administrator main responsibility is to implement and maintain technological architectures based on SOA architectures.
Your responsibilities include:
• Implementation and maintenance of technological architectures of storage platforms (HP 3PAR).
• Implementation and maintenance of SOA architectures.
• Develop complex system standards and recommend improvements to enhance performance.
• Determine support to patch application and timeframe for same and develop appropriate strategies.
You must have:
• +5 years’ experience as a Windows System Administrator.
• Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 versions.
• Experience with Active Directory.
• Experience with automated patching/deploying environments like WSUS or WDS/MDT.
• Experience with HP 3PAR Storage Solutions.
• Experience with Office 365 implementations and configurations.
• MCSE Productivity Certification.
• MCSA Windows 2012 Certification.
• Technical degree or certification.
• English literacy.
To apply for this position, you’ll need to submit your Resume/CV or Linkedin Profile in the following link: http://www.iten.pt/talentportal/#/jobs/443