Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Profimetrics, owned by itim Group, is a rapidly expanding multinational IT company which main activity is to develop software solutions to optimize business processes for retailers. With its research and development center based in Leça do Balio, Matosinhos, Profimetrics develops large scale projects in England, Spain, Portugal, USA and Latin America.
We are looking for a Oracle Database Administrator, with vocation and enthusiasm for new challenges.
- Supports mission critical and business critical production database systems;
- Provides expert-level support for Oracle databases on Real Application Cluster (RAC) architecture with ASM and Data Guard;
- Install, patch, upgrade and migrate Databases;
- Proactive monitoring, tuning, periodic maintenance and capacity planning;
- Backup and Recovery of Databases and Disaster Recovery testing;
- SQL and PL/SQL code review and implementation;
- Contributes to the quick resolution of database performance issues and root cause analysis and preventing recurring issues;
- Works with global, cross-cultural teams in troubleshooting of critical issues
- Participate in 24 X 7 on-call rotation schedule
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as database Administrator.
- Degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or similar;
- Oracle Database Administration 11g/12c
- Proactive problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Oracle Cloud experience is a plus
Please attach your CV to the application or send it to
, mentioning the position you’re applying for.
*All personal data included in applications submitted in response to announced job offers, as well as those submitted spontaneously, will be processed exclusively by the itim Group with confidentiality according to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In case of CV’s sent in response to job offers, only the applications that meet the profile requirements will be considered. The remaining, as well as CV’s from spontaneous applications will be stored in the itim Group’s H.R. database for future opportunities, for a maximum period of 12 months.
Note: If you don’t want your CV to be added to our database, please contact us at
, and it will be deleted in a period no longer than 30 days.