Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Are you looking for a challenge?
We are KWAN by RUPEAL and we have many challenges waiting for you.
We are a group of people who love technologies. Some are programmers, others work on customer support. There are also these guys who spend their lives recruiting, and some others do the possible (and the impossible) to assure everyone’s having the time of their lives.
We develop products, and we provide services.
This Job ad is made by our Staffing unit, which means That we are looking for talented people to work in our partners’ projects, but will be hired by us.
The main activities of the position are:
- provide support to projects via ticketing application
- provide support to teams working with Oracle SBDBs:
+ Perform validation of DDL between each environment
+ Perform regular reviews of SQL code before UAT phase
+ Perform a regular report to Project Manager/Technical Leader of server and application points to improve
+ Proposes and implement optimizations for the project(can be linked to server configuration, rewrite of PL/SQL treatments,etc)
+ Perform a capacity planing for projects at least once a year
- provide support to projects regarding definition of solutions evolving Oracle SBBDs
- participate on the standardization of practices regarding Oracle SGDBs
- participate on the evolution of Oracle SGDBs tools
- provide training for IT staff(developers) regarding Oracle/PL-SQL technologies
What are the requirements?
• Professional spoken English
• Proven Oracle SGBD administration experience (minimum 4 years)
• PL-SQL tuning experience
• Training (will provide training to users from internal catalogue)
• Oracle Exadata
• Oracle Data Guard
• Expertise/know-how in another SGBD (PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server)
• OS configuration for Oracle instances (HP-UX, Red Hat, AIX)
• Oracle Certification as Administrator