Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Our client is looking for a Cloud Architect to consult and transform services to the largest enterprises.
Position responsibilities and expectations:
- Design clients' future IT environments while demonstrating Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge ,playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments;
- Deliver customer Cloud Strategies, aligned with customers' business objectives--with a focus on Cloud Migrations;
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques; these include mass application movements into the cloud that involve implementation within large regulated enterprise environments.
- Fluent English;
- Strong understanding across infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications);
- Vast experience of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- 4+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect--with focus on server, storage and networking;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Understands and able to articulate the technical merits and value of a solution;
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate and capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in designing, deploying and operating Architectures;
- Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills
- Experienced in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures;
Able to work with team members from around the world and experienced in working with off-shore models;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology;
- Relevant Industry certifications.
If you think this is the right opportunity to your career send your cv to
with the subject "Cloud Architect - Lisbon".