Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Founded in 1995, Noesis is an international consultancy company in the field of information systems, focused on creating value for its clients through four main areas- infrastructure, quality assurance, software and people, with the support of seven business units.
Noesis’ offer aims to increase competitiveness, support management, reduce costs and optimize our clients’ processes, working in the major sectors, such as telecommunications, the financial sector, public administration, retail, services and industry.
Currently, we have over 700 talents and 8 offices (Lisbon, Oporto, Coimbra, Belgium, Brazil, Ireland, the Netherlands and the USA) leading Noesis to create and develop innovative and sustainable solutions that boost our clients’ growth.
Noesis believes in continuous improvement of our teams and strong relationships that result in a high talent retention. One of our main pillars is talent, which we direct toward innovation, sustainability and R&D, fostering the knowledge and development of the teams’ competences.
• Attendance and resolution of incidents related to end user equipment;
• Break-fix, troubleshooting and how to support requests
• Experience in the area: 1/2 years
• Windows 10
• Active Directory
• Office (Outlook)
• Problem Solving
• Ability to remotely troubleshooting issues
• Communicates effectively in both oral and written (English and Portuguese)
• System Center Configuration Manager (nice-to-have)
• Sense of responsibilities
• Dynamic Person
• Excellent communication skills.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining an audacious and innovative company, please send us a copy of your CV to ---@--- , including the job reference 002_HD_11_18_00.
Please check www.noesis.pt to see all opportunities we currently have open, or feel free to send us a spontaneous application.