Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Kelly Services is currently recruiting a Application Production Technical (H/F) Porto
The Application Production Technician is in charge and responsible of any application roll-out, patch or release upgrade on the operational Cloud Environments. The perimeter includes all the Company software solutions with predefined existing service catalog. He/She will have to follow the "Change Management' processes, such as :
* Registration, classification and evaluation requests (internals or/and externals)
* Planification, execution, escalation (internals or/and externals)
* He/She will have also to contribute and participate to continuous improvement of our internal processes or procedures related to application change management.
* He/She will be the guarantor of the conditions of deployment in terms of quality and deadlines in line with our processes and service procedures;
*He/She will have to promote the tests by respecting the commitments with stakeholders according to internals processes before application roll-out; patches or release upgrades in production (with customers, consultants,...)
Missions & Mains Responsabilities:
In the framework of ITIL cycle the main mission and responsibilities are to:
- Set and deploy applications registered into the company software Catalog according to existing processes
- Implementation of acts of changes according to existing and documented standards.
- Be responsible and insure a quality control and risk assessment before implementation
- Estimate any risks of changes
- Organise and insure a post implementation monitoring
- Produce an activity report to the manager
- Participate and guarantee a follow-up of the different internal projects and customers
- Linux and Windows knowledge
- Network: basic knowledge (protocols, ACL, connector ...)
- Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, CFT, ...
- English: Mandatory
- French basic knowledge will be a plus.
- Appetence for computer & IT techniques
- Alerting and escalation ability
- Priority management
- ITIL cycle and production best practices respect
- Rigor, Autonomy,
- Team spirit
- Analytical mind
- Client satisfaction focus, and ability to operate smoothly within moving priorities environment
- Degree in Scientific training or Technical training of information systems (BAC +2/3)
- Experience in a similar activity or at least 3 years of experience in production team leader or management
--Possess ITIL certification is an asset .
You will be integrated in an international, young and dynamic team with income and benefits compatible with function .
Please send us your detailed c.v. if you consider to have the required knowledge.