Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
C, C++ & Python Developer (M/F)
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation.
Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries. In the Portuguese market since 1998, Altran Portugal has more than 1.800 employees and three offices in Porto, Lisbon and Fundão.
The purpose of this position is to provide engineering support for the Test Automation team.
This position uses acrued technical skills and knowledge to provide support for the test automation systems by applying engineering disciplines and techniques in the development and support of new and existing systems, Services and infrastructures. The selected individual will be heavily focused on engineering design, development and support for our CPE Automated test framework (CATF) and API’s for openWRT systems.
This position interfaces with internal groups, customers and equipment suppliers/vendors
This position reports to the Media Expertise Centre manager and has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Code, develop, test, debug and design features and portions of software
• Perform code reviews for best practices
• Refactor code if necessary
• Take responsibility for code you’ve written
• 2+ years of production C/C++ development on any platform;
• Some experience with version Control (GIT);
• Experience with Linux and Python required
• Ability to take on projects and drive them through completion;
• Familiarity with testing methodology is a plus;
• Team player willing to work on a variety of assignments to support the Media Expertise Centre;
• Fluent in English.
• Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
• Possibility to participate in international projects;
• Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
• Career evolution;
• New challenges.
Apply for this job opportunity on our website or by email to