Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2017, with some 45,000 employees in more than 30 countries. In the Portuguese market since 1998, Altran Portugal has more than 1.800 employees and three offices in Porto, Lisbon and Fundão.
- Integration in a solid and dynamic team;
- Possibility to participate in international projects;
- Participation in exciting and motivating projects;
- Career evolution;
- New challenges.
- Writing technical specifications of accounting schemes and rules;
- Implementing accounting schemes and rules in the systems;
- Performing tests (unit testing, integration testing), while paying special attention to assure the non-disruption of the production environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Financial Information Systems/Accounting/Finance;
- From 0 to 3 years of experience in Financial Information Systems related roles;
- Technical experience in development (mandatory);
- Previous Bank experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of general accounting and/or banking accounting;
- Willingness to work with international locations
- Fluency in English is required;
- Knowledge of project management tools is a plus.
Apply for this job opportunity through our website: www.altran.com or