Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
SYONE intends to strengthen its team with the following profile:
Syone is present in Portugal since 1999.
With a dynamic team, with about 170 employees, Syone is a reference in several projects and technologies in various sectors: Telecommunications, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Utilities and Public Administration.
With an accumulated experience of 20 years and many cases of successful referenceable customers in Portugal and abroad, Syone is now recognized as a Centre of Competence involved in several projects throughout Europe.
Beyond the specific know-how in Sybase, Red Hat, HortonWorks, Elastic and Couchbase technologies, we develop products and services in the following multi-platform key areas:
• Mobile Solutions
• Business Intelligence, Information Management Solutions & Big Data
• Development & Integration
• Red Hat, JBoss & Linux Solutions
• Define and manage product roadmap and backlog with business and IT teams, acting as a preferential interface to issues related with information systems development;
• Define goals, scopes, benefits and stakeholders for each initiative;
• Gather requirements from users and transform them into an actionable vision;
• Assist with project management/scrum master and delivery of product;
• Monitor effectiveness of existing and new products.
• Work with business and IT teams to develop accurate business cases that allow the identification of key initiatives and strategic roadmap definition;
• Be a key input into overall product strategy development and planning process;
• Rigorously analyse data to identify ideas for improvement and validate scope of opportunity;
• Identify specific ideas for improvement through competitor reviews, customer feedback, business feedback, brainstorming and workshops;
• Conduct research, study and benchmarking as necessary to help develop, test and refine ideas;
• Manage the product roadmap to identify priorities between features/projects and to prepare next sprints with technical teams;
• Define functional and high level technical specifications for technical teams to develop - typically involving user stories, use cases, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications;
• Work with teams across the business and IT to develop and validate features;
• Work closely with technical teams, mostly in an agile way, through all the product development process to ensure best product design and delivery;
• Identify KPIs for success of new products and report regularly on relevant KPIs;
• Study and benchmark best practices to improve internal processes and relation with 3rd parties.
• Qualifications at the Bachelor's or Master's Degree level in Information Technologies area;
• Experience as a Product Owner;
• Technical background, mainly in software development contexts;
• Experience with Agile Projects;
• Knowledge of other Project Management Methodologies;
• Experience with Design Thinking Methodology;
• Able to connect Business needs with IT Teams;
• Able to define product requirements and structure;
• Good communication skills;
• Solution and client-oriented mindset.
• Technical Certifications;
• Experience in the distribution sector.
• Salary framework according to experience;
• Annual training plan according to individual and company needs, with the possibility of holding technical certifications;
• Participation in challenging projects in line with your working expertise.
Believe in the difference you can make by joining a demanding and talented team and send us your CV, preferably in English, indicating the reference you’re applying for, to ---@---
We're FUN , FREEDOM and SMART!