Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
We are currently looking forward to hire a Technical Support Engineer!
Who are we?
As part of Rupeal group, Kwan is an IT Staffing company which specialises in the art of professional fulfilment, making sure that anyone who works with us, from clients, to candidates, to consultants, is in the right path for achieving their motivations!
• Lead the investigation and isolation of unique and challenging problems, collaborate with product development teams and other support groups;
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, both external and internal customers.
• Proactive and Reactive Support;
• Delivery of support within predefined service level agreement;
• Service Platform Operations and Support: design; build out; health monitoring, metrics and upgrades;
• Evaluate and analyze systems, performance, issues and metrics in order to provide recommendations to engineering for service improvements;
• Define methods and process to lead both customers and internal resources through technical issue deconstruction and analysis.
• Provide high quality technical documentation
• Provide direction to others on the management and analysis of issues, review solutions, review technical documentation for accuracy and depth, deliver non-course based customer training within the Mediaroom environment;
• Participate on On-Call rotation with your peers six months after start date with the team.
What are the requirements?
• English fluency;
• University degree in Computer Science, Networks, Programming or similar
• Professional experience in Digital TV
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability and ambition to work remotely, or possibly onsite with a specific customer;
• Ability to work across groups by setting mutual goals, ensuring clarity of roles, and working together in ways which enhance business effectiveness;
• Ability and ambition to quickly learn new technologies underlying TV platforms
• Windows and Linux system administration;
• IPTV set-top boxes and IPTV deployment;
• SQL language and/or MS SQL Server;
• Windows Server;
• System Center tools and troubleshooting techniques and tools;
• Knowledge of managed and unmanaged code and related troubleshooting;
• Network fundamentals (TCP/IP, Ethernet, subnetting, routing, switches, Wireshark/TCPDump) and network protocols;
What are the benefits?
Loads of work;
Free tech events;
Summer Sessions Party (What happens in Summer Sessions, Stays in Summer Sessions)
Are you ready?
Reach us at: https://bit.ly/2NqBJVe