Novo Portal de
Emprego das Tecnologias de Informação
Empresas em Destaque
Spring Professional is hiring for its international client, who is the largest online platform of accommodation booking, a Big Data Developer (M/F), for Porto.
* Partner with the Data Science Team to develop business critical analyses on the Data Lake platform;
* Design, develop and deploy Big Data Queries, Batch Jobs and ETL Jobs to support growing business requirements;
* Be involved in the creation, management and maintenance of the Big Data Platform including system configuration, solution design and resource provisioning;
* Implement continuous review and improvement of Big Data processes, ensuring maximum throughput, efficiency and data quality, liaising with the Data Science and Systems & Infrastructure Teams as necessary;
* Provide Data Extracts and Data Loads from/into the Data Lake on an ad-hoc basis;
* Collaborate with the wider BI Team to migrate/integrate meaningful analyses from the Data Lake into the Data Warehouse.
* A minimum of 2.1 in a Computer Science related degree or equivalent qualification;
* 5 plus years in a global e-Commerce Big Data Development role (Certification desirable);
* An excellent knowledge of Big Data administration, design, development and management processes;
* Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, effective knowledge-sharing skills and decision-making abilities;
* Experience of MicroStrategy desirable.